Welcome to Covenant
Your guide to getting on the road.
Select orientation location:
Additional InfoDrug Testing Driving Test Physical Assessment Food & Lodging Orientation Checklist Pet Policy Who We Are Career Ladder
- *Valid drivers license
- *Medical Card
- *Social security card (or valid passport or birth certificate
- *Notarized Letters for Gaps in employment
- If you have been drawing unemployment within past 3yrs. Please bring documentation to show that you have.
- Tax Paperwork if Self-Employed
- DD214 Paperwork if Military past 10yrs.
- Pet Documents (not all pets are permitted. See Welcome2Covenant page for restrictions and required documents)
- *Certified copy of birth certificate – (for hazmat endorsement)
- If recently applied for HAZMAT—bring receipt (date on receipt must be within 4 weeks)
- If name change or divorce, bring supporting documents
- Clean clothing for at least 7 days
- Clothing that can be layered: jacket, coldweather headgear, etc. (Students, plan to be out for at least 35 days. You may be driving in any part of the country; be prepared for any climate or weather conditions.)
- Rain poncho or equivalent
- 1 pair of closed toe, OSHA – approved footwear for use in all warehouses. You must wear closed toe shoes when driving the truck but those do not have to be OSHA approved.
- Flip flops/quick drying shoes for showers only.
- 2 inexpensive pairs of work gloves.
- 1 soft duffel bag/backpack only (no hardsided luggage)
- 1 small bag for taking personal items to and from showers and restroom facilities
- Sleeping bag or 1 blanket with twin sheet set (2 blankets in winter)
- Personal hygiene items (small to medium sizes)
- Towel and wash cloth
- One-month supply of prescribed medications (if needed)
- Non-drowsy cold and headache medications, if needed (no Nyquil or Dayquil or equivalents)
- Money for food and personal items (First paycheck usually comes in 2 weeks)
Office Supplies (NOT REQUIRED but will be helpful for the future)
- White-Out tape
- Black ink pens and paper pad (no gel pens)
- 6x9 spiral notepads/ledger for keeping up with payroll and trips
- Current Commercial Motor Carrier Road Atlas
- Mini stapler with staples
- Small calculator
- 6” ruler
- Stamps and stationary
- Address Book